Perdeberg utilises its special country charm as a winery in the Agter-Paarl area to host a selection of family-friendly events and activities. This includes the annual Family Festival , as well as activities like cycling and fun walks.
Join us at Perdeberg Cellar for yet another fun day out in the winelands, enjoying good food, wine and entertainment for everyone at our annual Family Festival!
What you can look forward to at this year’s Perdeberg Family Festival
This year’s Perdeberg Family Festival, which takes place on Saturday, 25 November. The venue is the spacious Vryguns Farm in Paardeberg, Paarl, home to Perdeberg’s vast range of award winning wines.
For everyone: Take in the sights and sounds while the kids are kept entertained for hours on end. Live entertainment by Riaan Niewenhuis and Die Broers will get you up on your feet. Our tasting room and restaurant will be available to serve our popular wines, pizzas, cheese platters and more whilst a selection of food trucks will add the extra touches to what promises to be a day of wine, food and fun.
For the kids: Face painting, play area and pay-to-play carnival rides are just some of the activities for the little ones to look forward to.
- Standard Adult (includes entrance, live entertainment, a wine glass and free wine-tasting coupons) – R195
- Premium Ticket (includes entrance, live entertainment, a wine glass, free wine-tasting coupons and an exclusive guided wine-tasting session with the winemaker) – R360
- Designated Driver (includes entrance and live entertainment, excludes wine glass and wine tasting coupons) – R100
- Kids under the age of 18 (under 2 years get free entry) – R65
- Pre-booked picnic basket for two – R260
Buy your tickets online via Webtickets here: https://bit.ly/3rJqpZX