Perdeberg has won awards for every one of the seven wines it entered into the prestigious 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards competition, including the Gold International Trophy for Dry Land Collection Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc 2013.
Now in its 12th year, the Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) is the world’s largest and most influential wine competition. Judged by the top wine experts from around the globe, the DWWA is trusted internationally for its rigorous judging process.
The following awards were won by Perdeberg:
- Gold International Trophy: The Dry Land Collection Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc 2013 *
- Silver: SAAM Middelburg Chenin Blanc 2013
- Bronze: The Dry Land Collection Chenin Blanc 2014
- Bronze: The Dry Land Collection Shiraz 2012
- Bronze: The Dry Land Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Commended: The Dry Land Collection Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- Commended: The Dry Land Collection Pinotage 2012
*Top DWWA honour as the very best of the Regional Trophy winners in its style.
Perdeberg CEO, Gerhard van der Watt is thrilled. “The Perdeberg Group is a growing and innovative organisation that has successfully positioned itself as a premium producer. Our premium Dry Land Collection label is an excellent range of wines. We make superb wines and winning these awards proves the fact. Great news.”