Continuing its 2016 winning streak and confirming the winery’s ability to create award-winning and outstanding wines, Perdeberg Wines has collected yet more medals at the Michelangelo International Wines Awards held on 26 September 2016, including, for the second year running, a Double Gold for The Dry Land Collection Joseph’s Legacy 2013.
Perdeberg Winery received the following accolades for the 2016 Michelangelo Awards:
- Perdeberg Natural Sweet Chenin Blanc 2014
Double Gold / Grand’Or
- Dry Land Collection Joseph’s Legacy 2013
- The Vineyard Collection Grenache Blanc 2015
- The Vineyard Collection Cinsault 2014
- The Dry Land Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
The Michelangelo International Wine and Spirits Awards was established in 1997 as the only international wine competition in South Africa. The competition is unique in South Africa, in that all judges are hand-picked wine experts, representing all seven continents around the globe. Since the start of the Michelangelo, more than 165 different judges from 43 countries have served on the panels.