Perdeberg Winery entered 7 of its wines into the China Wine and Spirits Awards (CWSA) and won 6 awards, including a magnificent Double Gold Medal.
The China Wine & Spirits Awards is the biggest and most prestigious wine competition in Hong Kong and China. It’s Judges – people in the Chinese wine off-trade and hospitality markets – are all key decision makers in the fast-growing Chinese market.
Perdeberg winners at CWSA
- The Dry Land Collection Shiraz
- The Dry Land Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- The Dry Land Collection Pinotage
- The Dry Land Collection Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc
- The Dry Land Collection Rossouw’s Heritage
- The Dry Land Collection Chenin Blanc
The CWSA are the only awards in the world judged specifically for the China market and are entirely focused on consumer preferences and demand. The CWSAs are unique in that they are open for entry by both producers and distributors looking to enter and succeed in China.