DATE, VENUE, TIMES
- Saturday 2 November 2019
- Perdeberg Cellar. CLICK HERE FOR MAP.
- Gates open at 11h00. Event closes at 16h00.
- The Cellar is closed to non-fest goers on that day.
TICKETS & BOOKINGS.
- The general ticket cost is R250 pp online or R280 at the gate, for anyone over 18.
- Tickets available at WebTickets or Pick ‘n Pay stores.
- Included in the general price is entry to the venue, a branded wine glass, tastings of all Chenin Blancs presented by participating wineries, a R60 food coupon to spend on the day from any of the food outlets and live music.
- Persons under 18 enter free. Kids welcome.
- Tickets will not be discounted.
- Alcohol will not be served to under 18’s.
- The organisors and sponsors support responsible drinking and driving and recommend that visitors make use of taxi services, Uber or allocate a designated driver.
RUGBY WORLD CUP FINAL ON 2 NOVEMBER
The final will be shown on a big screen and fest goers are welcome to join in the excitement with the crowd!
TUTORED TASTINGS – CHENIN BLANC ASSOCIATION
- Taste 10 of the best Chenins in South Africa in our tutored tasting presented by The Chenin Blanc Association.
- Two sessions: 11h30 and 14h00.
- Only 20 seats per tasting.
- Bookings on WebTickets at R100 pp.
PARKING AND ACCESS FOR WHEELCHAIRS,DISABLED FACILITIES
- Perdeberg Cellar is wheelchair friendly and offers disabled facilities.
- However, due to the numbers of visitors expected, parking may be up to 250m away from the main festival area.
- A drop-off zone for shuttles, taxi’s, Uber drivers or for persons who might not be mobile has been arranged. Follow the parking attendants’ instructions once inside the gate.
ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY
- The event is held indoors with seating outdoors.
- Visitors may taste and purchase wine from the participating wineries.
- A wine storage area at the Box Office is available to keep your wine until you leave, giving easy access to the parking area.
- Perdeberg offers a small kiddies playground but no specific kids’ activities are provided.
- Live music is by Guy Feldman, playing well-loved favourites.
FOOD & DRINK SALES
- No BYO food & drinks.
- Each ticket holder is given a R60 food coupon to spend at the on-site restaurant or any of the food trucks booked for the event.
- Cash is preferred but many of the winery stands and food outlets also accept credit cards, Zapper or Snapscan.
EXTRA INFORMATION & CONTACT DETAILS
Chantelle Boucher (Perdeberg). firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirk du Plessis (Perdeberg). email@example.com
Cobie van Oort: firstname.lastname@example.org
Björn van Oort: email@example.com
+27 21 981-0216 | www.cvomarketing.co.za